Welcome!

Let us come and reason together and see what Jesus Christ has in store.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

I have overcome the world....John 16:33

 Joh 16:33 "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
(NKJV)

I saw myself lowly and confined to the ways of the world. For in as much as I tried, I could not rise above my troubles. Then came the voice of the Holy Spirit. He spake to my heart these words.

"Yes, you cannot. But there is One Whom has already won the victory over your troubles for you. Call upon the name of Jesus and watch yourself rise above it like the eagle. Then you will soar high above your troubles. Feel the freedom as you lift off from the weight of sin.

Come fly with Jesus and He will teach you how to soar.     BSW

 Isa 40:31 But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.
(NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment